We are OverDeveloping

1st Chapter

On the 21st day of august, 2001, a person with long and white hairs, roughly it was not combed in the day, the hair of the man was resembling to Alert Einstein, I thought, It was almost midnight, heavy clouds, just at the point to burst with heavy rains. when this man come to my sight, I sensed that he was totally afraid of something, his expressions are like he had witnessed something unusual or unexpected, he directly came in front of me, I made a confuse glance to him, He was very afraid, He wore a light black jacket, with a long black pant as well, with a black hat having a symbol of the US flag at its top, I am even unable to see his face but I can feel that this man is crying badly, I went confused why he is crying? I just stand straight in his way and said any problem?  May I help you in any way? Are you alright, sir?
He didn’t answer, he was just crying, now, I can hear something he was saying in his low voice, “They have come, they are here to destroy and rule us”.  I am the reason for that; probably they will hunt me in a couple of minutes.”
And then his left hand pondered into his pockets and he was looking for something in his pocket. He was actually not searching anything instead he is just making his minds whether to deliver his possession to a stranger like me or to keep it safe into his pocket, but he was losing his faith, he knew that his time had come to say the world, A Goodbye. He made his mind, and picked a hexagonal box out of his pocket. He made his last glance at his belonging, and he handed that precious box to me, it is wrapped in a blue piece of precisely silk. I have not seen such a precious one in my entire life. I was get stunned to know what he told me to do. It was something, strange very strange.
He said, “this box contains the secrets of another world, a dark world, whose rules are governed by its strange rituals, I had dedicated all of my life to sum up all this, and merely its consequences, I never let my eyes to draw my attention on something else, this will lead you to a world which truly exists, a world, a group of strange immortals, who are definitely responsible for the millions of deaths around the European continent.
A world that loses its own resources and now searching somewhere, to get settled, they have brilliant minds with devastating ideas. They are planning to ruin our civilization, they are planning to destroy everything, which is directly or indirectly associated with us, they are strange, they are like aliens, and I never saw such human races in whole of my life. They are not a part of us. They had planned, they achieved their secondary goal, and now they are planning to end all of these. I beg to you, pardon me, if I had let you in a big trouble, the sake of our race is in your hands, never let anyone to open this small box, once if it comes in contact with water, than in a moment, you will die, your family will die, your country will die, your planet will die. These strange peoples are looking for me; I had theft their dream, to save our dream. Don’t even reveal my words to anyone unless someone comes from my family, take it safe with you, never let anyone even to touch my possession, if they find you, hand it over, hand my possessions to someone else, and commit suicide, unless, if you don’t, they will treat you badly with their customs. Now not a word, go away from me, go away from here, run, run to save your peoples, run to be a man with a destiny, if you lose my possessions, there will be no second chance. You will be accompanied by someone on your way.

I am scared what he told me, He created a strange feeling in myself, he made me confused, or either he made me a super hero, I am that person, who can save our civilization, what is it? I don’t think that we need to fear from any nation, I am a proud citizen of United States, We destroyed  two populous cities in a fraction of minutes, almost fifty years before, and now after fifty year, we are capable to destroy a number of countries in that fraction of minutes. I don’t think that any country can emerge, much superior to us, we have everything, which is considered as the great of greatest, we the Americans are a part of the world’s powerful nation, we have our economy rate at the top, we are probably the most educated citizens of any country on the planet, our ancestors had created the democracy, they created the weapons which promise to have the victory on our side, they had created the submarines which can dive into the enemies quarter without making noise, it’s our ancestors who had created the flying planes,  our ancestors had laid the very foundation of information technology, it’s us who is capable of everything. And this crazy man is saying that we are in trouble? Someone else will conquer us and destroy the very piece of things associated with us, with Americans.  Strange.
But a moment please, he didn’t talked about us, about Americans, he had said something pertaining to the entire planet, was any another world, is it truly existed? Didn’t NASA found it out? What is it, it’s making me much worse, I had extreme fever in the middle of this night, I come here, to get some pills to wash away my pain, and to get the hell out of my very own situation.
I am an orphanage, lived my life as a hell, I stand on my own, no one else found any interest to talk to me? To ask about my pains and sufferings, and after a lot of hard work, I multiplied my money, I become an example of what success is, No one taught me anything, no one had lighten my way, I created my ways, my roads, my destinations, towards my goals by myself, than why I am going to believe this man and his superstitious theories, His mysterious character, he even not trusted me as well to reveal his own identity to me.
I was thinking, and I am running without knowing the reason why. very fast, taking sharp turns, I cannot remind these streets, they are turned  as foreign languages to me, they are trying to indicate me a safer place, but on the other hand, I am unable to understand them, I am just smiling on these little streets, or either smiling on myself, it was my brain which is making me even worsen instead of calming, it is pumping something, that probably the reason why I am in a hurry, it’s my brain which is giving its hundred percent to sum up the words of this man, and to make a conclusion like whether to keep his possessions or not? Or either the man had made me a fool? As I am summing up all of these, and at this moment, a lightning hits my body, from my forehead to my heart, from my heart to my knees, I was shocked. My heart had stopped pumping my bloods for a while; my brain is emptied by now, no thoughts, no dreams, no desire to be an unwanted hero, may be this is the real reality.
Shocked,
Puzzled,
Paralyzed,
He had gone, he had made his mind to kill himself, and he did. He had done his work perfectly; now it’s someone else turn to realize his dreams; it’s someone else’s time to get afraid, to know his personal secrets. He had gone, bravely. Instead of surrendering to his enemies, he had killed himself to end his chapter with delivering a prestigious possession to someone which can trust him and achieve his dreams.

2nd Chapter

As I heard the sound of his bullet hitting his head, my heart is beating at unusual rate, I cannot run anymore, and even it’s a mile way to my home. At the moment, I heard something some noise from a walkie talkie which is lying at a distance, I picked it up and turn its volume to the full and heard the conversation between two police officer probably one of them is the chief, I decided to tell all of this thing happening around me and opened my mouth to say, while, one of them shouting in fear that “Mr. Rawlin was gone, we were late sir, we found nothing from him, probably he had put in some secret place, (and in slow and low voice he continued) or either he had delivered it to someone else”. “Then get to that place or either find his trustee quickly, if you want your life”. And the device went dead. I was sure they are talking about the man who delivered his works to me and now they are trying to figure me out, the Washington police is quite fast, in a couple of hours I will be in their control, they will locate my position they can do anything, I must find a place to hid myself till the man who Mr. Rawlin called arrived to me, but how even can he found me If I hid. And also I need to know about Mr. Rawlin, I need to Google him and for this I have to reach my home first, I could hid beneath my house, there’s a hidden bunker in the garden, I stand on my foot, look at the sky, prayed to the majesty, and hurried towards my home. On my way the clouds bursted with a little rainfall, the tiny and magical drops of rains hit my body, the freshness of the place returns again, and also it will made the cops to wait till the rain gets over and then they will try to catch me after all that.  While I am running, someone had just come to my sight and pointed his gun towards me and asked, what are you doing over here? And why are you running hurriedly I called you a couple of times and you are still running without giving any response? What is it that you are hiding in your jacket; he pulled his gun even straighter towards me, and said to reveal it, and hold his cell phone, he said on the other side that the man to whom Mr. Rawlins delivered what you want is standing next to me, caught us with your fleet, we are at the end of eddy street.
He again warned me to give whatever I am carrying, unless it will cost my life. I said “whatever you want I don’t have.”
“You are lying”
“I am serious”
“Then why don’t you let me have a glance on it.”
“You want to see. So see, it’s just something for my headache, see its capsules and tablets to get the hell rid of it. “
I hit the packet towards him, but he caught it, just before hitting his nose. Sirens of police are now within reach. They had arrived from the rear and front, locking my way to get escape.
“Now what? Don’t I have any rights to buy something in the middle of night?”
“We will check!”
He pulled the trigger up as my body sweat heavily. I thought that my role is over by now. On instance around fifties of cops hurriedly surrounded me, with their guns pointing directly towards me. Moving closer to me. I was wondering, what will happen next.
He comes closer to me, and in an instance put his hands in oth of my pockets.
He got it. yes he does, with a road smile and suddenly I felt something is dragging on my legs, I can’t thought what really it was. And with a uzz, the closet of sewers were dead opened and two hands gras my wo legs. Oh my god, my legs, it was hurting me a lot. Edge of the unclosed sewer cutted near my feet and my lood was draining at suspensining low speed. It was not that I can relly wet my eyes for. Finally with some carelessness some one I don’t evn think of his identity anged m on the extremely wet floor with lack tiling I thought.  It was dirty, noisy alongwith a high grade sewage smell with no lights and no air and with a complete stranger anging me. I can say it felt like hell. His reaths were still silent, he s normal, no signs of emergency at all.

(To be continued..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monsoon, a new Hope.

Depression